In committing to the services and/or products of Ashwina,
you acknowledge the following:
- You understand that the services you will be receiving from Ashwina are not offered as a substitute for professional mental health care or medical care and are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any mental health or medical conditions. You also understand that Ashwina is not acting as a mental health counsellor or a medical professional.
- For legal purposes, you understand that business coaching is currently an unregulated industry and that Ashwina is not “licensed“ by any national body or organization.
- You understand and agree that you are fully responsible for your well-being during your coaching sessions and subsequently, including your choices and decisions.
- You understand that any of Ashwina’s personal or business coaching services are not a substitute for counselling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, mental health care or substance abuse treatment, and you will not use it in place of any form of therapy.
- You understand that all comments and ideas offered by Ashwina are solely for the purpose of aiding you in achieving the defined (business) goals you create with Ashwina. You have the ability to give your informed consent, and hereby give such consent to Ashwina to assist you in achieving such goals and understand that results are not guaranteed.
- You understand that to the extent our work together involves personal development, career or business, Ashwina is not promising outcomes included but not limited to profitability and/or business success, personal introspection, increased personal happiness or career progression.