HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA
The personal data we collect depends upon how you interact with us. We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal information about you, which we have summarized below.
• Details about you: first and last name, full address, e-mail address, telephone number, date of birth;
• Payment details: Your bank details when paying for the services purchased from us and for our own financial administration;
• Details about your sessions with us, purchased services and/or products: Your booking information, details of services booked through us and any other relevant information so that we can provide you with the services and/or products you have requested;
• Details from your interactions with us: Information about interactions or conversations with us including when you make enquiries, comments, complaints or submit feedback to us;
• Your use of our systems and services: This includes how you use our website, social media pages, IP addresses, operating system, device, browser and information you may post on social media;
• Special types of data: In some circumstances we may need to collect information from you with your permission that is deemed sensitive. We might collect: o Data about your health, to ensure that the service is suitable for you, to deliver the actual service (i.e. establish common therapy goals, any feedback we give to you or you give to us based on the sessions), but never for any other purposes.
In case you are younger than 16 years old, please be informed that you are only allowed to use our website and services under supervision or after permission of a parent/legal guardian.
HOW WE USE PERSONAL DATA
Under data protection laws we are allowed to use personal information only if we have a proper reason to do so:
• To fulfill a contract we have with you;
• To process payments;
• To contact you concerning purchased services;
• To carry out our legal duties;
• When it is in our legitimate interest and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests;
• When you consent to it.
Based on our legitimate business interest, we use your data:
• To personalize your customer experience and improve our services;
• To ensure security and protect our business interests against illegal activity;
• To optimize our website, after you have provided consent for placing of cookies;
• To use data analytics to improve our website, products/services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences.
We use services by third-parties to analyze the use of our website and social media, in order to offer and to improve our services. We use the following providers: WordPress, Mailblue, Zoom, Google Analytics, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Youtube, Spotify, Apple podcasts. However, we do not use any tools for automated decision-making or profiling.
You can also decide whether or not to accept cookies through your internet browser’s settings. Most browsers have an option for turning off the cookie feature. Also, you can delete all cookies that are already on your computer. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some of the services and functionalities may not work.
To explore what settings are available to you, check your browser’s menu. To find out more information about cookies, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
HOW WE DISCLOSE PERSONAL DATA
We never sell your data and never discloses sensitive data with others without your explicit permission. To comply with our legal obligations we might be requested by a third party to share details about you (such as the tax authority in the respective country where your data is processed). However we abide by the highest integrity standards and is bound by the duty of confidentiality for all clients.
We work together with various suppliers and partners to carry out our services. These suppliers & partners include parties that:
• Send our newsletters
• Take care of our internal and online communication
• Handle our payments & collections
HOW WE STORE PERSONAL DATA
We store and share personal data only on secured servers and with necessary precautions to keep any sensitive data safe. Personal data will only be stored for the period necessary to fulfil the agreement with you or as required by law. Anonymous data might be stored longer for statistical purposes. After expiration of that period, the corresponding data is routinely deleted, as long as it is no longer necessary for the fulfillment of the contract or the initiation of a contract.
HOW WE PROTECT PERSONAL DATA
We take the protection of your personal data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized changes. If you feel that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact is at email@example.com. We take the following measures to protect your personal data:
– TLS (formerly SSL) We send your data via a secure internet connection. You can see this by the address bar ‘https’ and the padlock in the address bar.
– DKIM, SPF and DMARC are three internet standards that we use to prevent you from receiving e-mails on our behalf that contain viruses, are spam or are intended to obtain personal (login) data.
-DNSSEC is an extra security (additional to DNS) for conversion of a domain name to the associated IP address (server name); it is provided with a digital signature. You can have that signature checked automatically. It prevents you from being redirected to a false IP address.
Under the GDPR you have control of your personal information. Hence, you have the following rights:
• The right to be advised of how we use your personal information;
• The right to ask us to correct any information you believe is incorrect;
• The right to ask us to not to use your information for marketing purposes;
• The right to receive a copy of the data we hold about you or to request that we transfer this to another service provider;
• In certain circumstances, the right to ask us to stop using information about you;
• The right to ask us to limit, cease processing or erase information we hold about you;
• The right to withdraw consent that you have provided to us to use your personal information.
HOW YOU CAN EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS
You can exercise these rights by contacting us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by checking the applicable boxes on forms where we collect your information. We will comply with your requests, within the limits of the law. We may need you to provide additional details, such as a passport copy, to confirm your identity in order to process your request.
HOW TO FILE A COMPLAINT
In case you wish to file a complaint, you can reach out to email@example.com. For more information and filing a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection authority, please visit www.autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl.
In case you have questions or concerns, please reach out to us through firstname.lastname@example.org.
2281 AG Rijswijk
Ashwina Ganpat is the Data Protection Officer for Ashwina, to be contacted via email@example.com.